How to register for an appointment
Step 1: Visit the library’s webpage and access the calendar of events – click here for a direct link.
Step 2: From the calendar, pick a date that will work for you and click on the green register button. The available spaces are also indicated per day.
Step 3: You will then be asked to fill in a form. Once you fill up the form, click the Send button.
What’s the library hours?
Hours will be as follows with the first hour of every day reserved for ages 60 and older and immune compromised individuals.
Mondays 9AM to 5PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays 12PM to 7PM
Fridays 10AM to 2PM
The library will be closed on Saturdays
Library usage is limited to the children’s room, young adult area, main area of the library and the copy room.
The meeting room, quiet studies, or gathering spaces will not be open for usage, but the meeting room will serve as the entrance to the building instead of the main doors.
Important things to know
- Appointments are required. Do not just show up at the library. Appointments will not be made in person.
- Patrons may visit the library in 30 minute increments. You may have up to 6 people in your group.
- Patrons may be required to have their temperature taken by a staff member with a non-contact thermometer.
- Patrons will be required to sanitize their hands with the provided hand sanitizer.
- Patrons must be masked to enter the building. No exceptions. If you are unable to wear a mask, you have the option to sign up for curbside delivery.
- Appointment times will not be extended if patron/group is late for the appointment.
- Copying, printing, scanning, and faxing service will be available but patrons must use bills in small denominations and coins. Staff members will no longer make change for large bills such as $20s, so please arrive prepared. Copying/printing/scanning is 20 cents per page for black and white, and 40 cents per page for color. Faxes are $1 per page and cover sheets count as a page.
- Computers will be available, but staff will no longer be doing 1:1 tutorials during appointment only visits. Please bring a friend with you if you required 1:1 assistance with the computers. Laptops and mobile hotspots are available for checkout if you prefer to do you computer work from home.
If you require assistance scheduling an appointment, please call the library at 508-883-1931
If you need to use the library services, Register for an appointment to visit the library!